Draw everywhere, and all the time. An artist is a sketchbook with a person attached.
Irwin Greenberg





2005-11-16

Do Moleskine # 1

Do Moleskine que anda sempre comigo para todo o lado. São sempre esboços rápidos apenas para tentar apanhar aquilo que me despertou a atenção. Este foi feito durante o matinal footing na Quinta das Conchas e foi, depois, colorido em casa; do lado direito com uma ligeira aguarelada, do lado esquerdo com lápis de cor.


From the Moleskine that I always carry with me. Here I only do quick sektches just to try to catch the environment. This one, done in a park nearby, was completed at home; the right side with watercolours and the left side with colour pencils.





7 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Lindos... O desenho é a fotografia pessoal de como enxergamos o mundo.

Anónimo disse...

footing e desenho?!
Não fora a inveja um sentimento menor... :-)

Echo Shi Volla disse...

I love how you always search and sketch different forms and shapes, very nice sketches, indeed, it is one of the greatest thing!

John Beatty disse...

Nice varity of work! Keeping it fresh.

Will drop by more often!

-John

Isabel Magalhães disse...

É o que chamo juntar o útil ao agradável; passear e registar o que a alma vê.

Gostei do registo! :)

Bj.

mfc disse...

è sempre bom vir ver-te, a cada trabalho...uma agrafdável surpresa.
Tudo é subjectivo, não distinguindo estes dois últimos trabalhos que ainda não tinha visto, diz-me mais aquele logo aqui abaixo, o das cortinas.
É intimista!

Anónimo disse...

I really like this. I'm a little on the journal challenged side even though I have about 6 at last count. And thank you for your comment on Anais. Now I have to go and wander around the rest of your blog :D